December 17, 2009

day 156

I'm glad yesterday is done...It started out by going to the doctor and then receptionist telling me I don't have insurance it expired in August. What? I have been paying cobra for months. After the doc I went home to figure it out and the got my insurance straightened out.

Then I went on a mission to find the title for one of the cars, which I have been looking for for a while. The first drawer and file I opened it was in there. Of course I thanked Joe.

Then it was off to the DMV to get my Minnesota license plates, I'm not photo ready for my MN drivers lic yet.

I had a very brash lady named Marsha that was fun to deal with. I got my 2 Minnesota license plates that are consecutive which is very fun and then the problem...they only take cash or check at the AAA DMV in St. Louis Park. So I had to leave and go get cash down the street and Marsha said I might not be here when you get back.

At the bank I had a extremely pleasant person to help me and then it was back to Marsha. When I returned she however was counting her money and was not open anymore and sent me to someone else to finish my process.

Then I stopped in the travel store to dream a little of traveling somewhere anywhere and I found a great new travel bag. I have been using my Longchamp bag but don't want to get it totally trashed this new bag has lots of safety features like it clips you zipper shut, has good straps that can't be cut and the bottom of the bag has a mesh in there so if they bottom is slashed the contents will not fallout. It is crazy that you need bags like this to travel.

today I'm getting my haircut which is much need since the last time was end of May.



No comments: