December 28, 2009

day 170

Wednesday the guy came to put up my light fixtures. Now my bedroom is 100% done - thank God. Enjoy the new photos.

A black dog and a yellow comforter don't mix

The Wall again

My new/old chandelier - it was the last big purchase we got in Belgium-bought specifically for this space. If you can believe this but we never had a light in our room only a lamp. The thing that was up there before was an ugly white ceiling fan. I actually can see what my clothes look like in the light.

Close up of the fixture and the special Belgium area of the room. The small photo is of Joe, Foxy and I in the Grand Place with the flower carpet in the back ground. (take from a balcony building in the Grand Place. The big photo is one Joe wanted to have in his office - but I made him keep it at home for us to enjoy.

Close up

The mirror behind the door



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Love It!! Colors are GREAT! New light is a beautiful fixture.
Brenda K

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

Thanks brenda! I really enjoy my new room.