December 10, 2009

day 151

I forgot to mention yesterday when I was getting the snow blower that the guy selling it to me in his mid 30's was obsessed with getting me to be his dance partner or giving me dance lessons. He gave me his card to call him because he really wants to dance with me. These things only happen to me.

Here are some wintery photos for you.

Sidewalk in the front I shoveled - Joe always loved living on a corner lot...but he hardly shoveled he was always traveling and even if he was home the front and back steps were my job.

My freshly snowblowed sidewalk that got a little blown over with snow.

My little girl that had to have a path shoveled in the grass so she could go pee & poo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only YOU!! So do you Dance???
Brenda K

Anonymous said...

LOL Brenda.....I'm still wondering if Foxy has a new sister yet?

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

brenda, I don't dance and we had a snow storm that went down to iowa so I haven't even called to see if she is still there becasue of the snow.

I haven't called the guy yet either to take him up on his offer but you might see us on "so you think you can dance"

Anonymous said...

Jill
Sweet...at least if you made it onto that show I could say I know someone famous :-)