January 19, 2010

day 192


Saturday in NYC I decided to go to the play RACE. I heard about it on the view one day and thought it sounded very interesting and controversial. I only had to stand in the TKTS line for a half and hour to get the tickets. Which is good I thought anyway. I got excellent seats 7 rows from the stage right where James Spader stood and talked a lot. (first photos of my hair) After the play I went out to eat at Union Square Cafe, Yummy!


Me and James Spader

Me and Richard Thomas aka John Boy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed the play as much as I did. James Spader and David Alan Grier were both excellent the times I have seen it, and isn't Richard Thomas such a nice guy...James Spader, too!

Best wishes to you.

Anonymous said...

You look like a star yourself. I like Richard Thomas's blue frame.
Hope Foxy is recovering . . .

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

I did like it and glad i saw it. I thought all 4 of them did a great job. However only James and Richard came out to sign autographs and get photos taken. That make alot of the other people waiting outside a little upset.

Thanks Francoise for thinking I look like a star whenI didn't have much sleep and have bags under my eyes.

Kate G said...

You lucky girl--James Spader is one of my faves!
BTW, do I detect a hint of red in your hair, courtesy of your NYC colorist?

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

yes I like James too. there might be a strawberry blondeish color in there. It is the best my hair has ever looked. well worth it.