January 20, 2010

day 193

Friday I skipped going to Jimmy Fallon and I just went walking around the city, the weather was so nice it was 48 and sunny. I stopped by my favorite dog park then went to Trixie and Peanut doggie store to do some shopping or some spoiling. I got foxy a new fuzzy tunnel bed, of course they are shipping it because there no way it would fit in european very small carry on.


Hmmmm a pink wig for Foxy???

The whole wall was covered in dog heads.

Cute dogs

I love when they jump up and run around the tree.

This is Sadie...I wanted to take her photo but she just jumped up in my lap. Her mom took my photo and Sadie a 6 month old chin that is very soft and fuzzy. The Auntie and mom were pissed cause she doesn't do that to anyone. I wanted to take her home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute that little doggie is. OH and your hair looks Great.
Brenda

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

thanks for the hair comment