January 29, 2010

day 202

Here are a couple strange stories for you...

1. the day I was leaving to go back to LA after Joe's Minneapolis service I was walking in the airport and this guy that look alot like Joe was walking towards me (khaki pants white pressed dress shirt and navy sport coat pulling a small black suitcase salt and pepper hair) I did a double take and when he got closer he smiled at me and said "hi"

2. At the airport again but this time picking up my friend Anne from the by the baggage claim and there was this man yelling "Jill Jill Jill Jill Jill" and I turned to look at him and there was nobody around him for yards and he was just walking and yelling like it was normal. After he passed me he was quiet.

3. I was in NYC walking on the street where there was major construction that was blocking the sidewalk but everyone was waiting for the truck to move and the light to cross the street changed and the lady walking turned and yelled "come this way Jill" again nobody else was around.

These totally could be random things or Joe saying "I'm right here"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's Joe telling you "I'm right her now and always" Take comfort in that Jill....it's not a wierd thing.
Jan

Unknown said...

I also think it is Joe's way of reassuring you he is with you always.....