April 27, 2010

A good idea

Before Joe died I was a huge planner and always had my clothes out for a trip month in advance. Well with my mind be scattered these days I just can't get in the mood to plan. I have started to see what I need for my up coming trips and put them in the hanging organizer though.

I usually put everything in the spare room but I have guest coming before my trips so I couldn't put everything there - I got sick of the piles in the office so I put my hanging shelf thing on the rolling rack and have my trip stuff organized in it!

The clothes on the rack need to go to the tailor - that way I can see them and take care of them instead of being lost in my closet.


The perfect solution - according to me anyway

A close up of the hanging divider - the europe trip a scarf and noise cancelling head phone

No comments: