April 28, 2010

today

Today Ana has acupuncture again. Hopefully the doc will tell me that she is doing a lot better. I also have my Pilate's class again.

I also have an new tv show that I'm watching - Glee not sure if anyone else watches it but I got hooked after the Madonna episode. Of course some of you know I was obsessed this past weekend watching "The Hills" and I know both Amy and Karen were going to have me committed if I didn't stop watching it. Well last night I DVR the the new show and I'm going to enjoy my guilty pleasure later today. It sucked me like a car accident or something that you know is bad but just can't help but to watch.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched GLEE last season but somehow didn't get back into the loop this season. Probably bec. I am now addicted to American Idol (my guilty pleasure) and Glee comes immediately afterward which is too much singing for me all at once.

Hope Ana is better. What is she getting acupuncture for?

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

I am hooked on idol too and have always been.

Ana is just getting a follow up acupuncture she need to continue on the herbs and I think she is doing a lot better.