April 29, 2010

spring time

Yesterday after Pilate's, acupuncture and walking the girls I noticed that the rose garden looked gorgeous. You know I'm not a big nature person.

I just couldn't resist the smell of the lilacs in the air and the colors of the flowers I had to go back and take some photos. I wish I could bottle the smell of lilac.

Enjoy these spring time photos. (if you click on the photo sometime that enlarges them)

Pretty in pink

I need to watch this bush or what ever it is for these flowers to bloom I think they will be amazing.
I love tulips!

All these tulips reminded me of Keuganhof (spelling) just outside of Amsterdam

I just thought this was a interesting photo so I added it.

This week in photo class we have to bring in 10 photos for him to look at. I will let you know how that goes. Is is all a matter of what people like and we all know I have a different taste than the normal Minnesotan.

No comments: