April 23, 2010

my photo class

Here are some very entertaining photos from my class this week. This is what I'm doing instead of my group night, but I'm really trying to learn Joe's camera and this class is just as dysfunctional as some people in my group :)

Also everyone was shocked at how good Foxy was, I told them she was good.

my teacher-taken on manual function-but he told us the settings

my class...there is a little better photo but this one seamed fitting. The guy in the chair he kept calling "dad" and we were all the rest of the family. I think the girl in the shorts has a job that involes poles. Now she has a job working with the disabled in there homes. Also does not like dogs...because they smell and eat poo. I told her Foxy has no teeth and just had a bath she is ok.

Foxy the model...but he forgot his back drop set up so we had this very distracting one. I was all set to have a good shot of Foxy and I even brought a sparkly chocker for her but I wasn't going to put it on with her on this chair and backdrop.

Then my teacher saw foxy Jump and wanted to take shots of her.

No comments: