August 17, 2010

the start

Again with some crazy social life that has started this month I'm slacking on the blogs...plus my computer was down or Internet was down again this weekend can you believe that.

In Paris I had hotel issues...I had 2 different hotel with 3 different rooms. With all that changing I still never got any sleep that whole time I was in Paris. The first room the people across the hall and above me were loud, I'm a light sleeper anyway and the walls were very thin. In hotel number two was perfect but at 10:30 at night this strange sound was heard by me that drove me crazy. Well the air conditioner water was dripping in the vent. So I moved to the room across the hall on the street. That is all I had to say was street...there was a grocery store across the street the got deliveries early in the morning. Then there were cafes on the corner with french or American drunks out all nights. I couldn't change rooms because they were full...but the last photo was my view from my french doors.


Welcome saw this guy by Notre Dame
View out my hotel window

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, one word: earplugs! never travel without them.

Kate G said...

It's hard to appreciate a great view when you're sleepless.