November 19, 2009

day 130

Painter update since every one keeps asking. He has moved into the bathroom and will be here this afternoon. I'm thinking he might be done Monday that includes the bathroom and all the spots I'm marking on the wall the need to be gone over again. He wants to help me hang my pictures which I might take him up on since I want some hung in the stair way and I'm not sure how I would get up there and he has a tall latter. However this means that they might not get hung till May at the rate he is going.

Today the comcast people come to fix my Internet problem that I have been living with for about a month.

Tomorrow the carpet guys come to give me a quote on getting a new runner on my stairs. I have been carrying foxy up and down the stairs. If some of you remember the old runner was southwest pattern which never went with our house and we just learned to deal with it.

My chandeliers that we got in Europe are ready, they needed to be rewired so I can use them here. I can't wait to put the crystal one up in the dressing room. I wonder what it will be like to have a light in there instead of just a ceiling fan.

Lastly thanks to everyone who called or I called wondering how yesterday went. There is still unfinished business and that is all I will say.

No comments: