November 30, 2009

day 142

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I spent mine with my parents and cousin Lorraine. We all enjoyed a delicious meal but we missed Joe at the table.

sparkling pear juice, water and lemon cello (the good stuff from italy)

I also tried something new this year, I added champage to the cranberries and it was excellent. It might have been because I used our good french champage for it. Oh well.

Yummy cranberries

We also had soup instead of salad this year - it was a fennel soup.

The Bird

For dessert pine nut pie! it was good.

5 comments:

Françoise said...

Such a pretty pie dish. I want one!

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

you know you french pie dish when you see one. It's Emily Henry of France dish from Williams Sonoma. There are two types this is the newest style with the fun edges.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving Jill.
Janice

Anonymous said...

Yummy great job! I should have ditched the Savages and come to your house..

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

Yes Paula you should have came down and ate with us.