November 20, 2009

day 131

First I would like to let you all know that I successful did my Tracy Anderson exercises dvd from start to finish. This has never happened be fore not even close and yesterday I did it all with out even a break when she does the killer arm movements. For those of you who don't know who she is she is the trainer Madonna and Gweneth Paltrew (spelling) work with. It isn't an easy DVD workout and I haven't worked out in a long time so I'm very excited I got through it.

Also Thursday night I went to my first Grief share group here in Mpls. It is a totally different one than that crazy one I attended in LA. This on just might be normal and after the meeting the "popular group" invited me out to dinner afterwards. I thought what the heck I'm here cause I wanted to meet people so I went and had a good time. Well as good as time as you can have anyway.

We discussed a bunch of things and one that I thought was interesting...what do you do this year for Christmas cards. I never shared that we do a photo every year I just listened to most of them say they are not up to doing cards...I'm still on the fence this year as to what I want to do, I just know what ever I decided will be right for me and that is all that counts.


No comments: