March 15, 2010

day 247

Today would have been Joe's 44th birthday. Sunday the girls and I went to put flowers at his grave. The funny part about this is we always had a conversation about him bringing flowers to my grave and he for some reason never knew you were suppose to do that. So I had a little giggle when I brought them there.

We would have celebrated all weekend with a dinner on Saturday and I know with the nice weather on sunday he would have taken a long bike ride. I also watched the paris to nice bike race on tv and smiled when they were biking around Nice, that is the only trip he brought his bike on and went biking around the area just like they were doing.


My flowers to Joe - roses and some other yellow ones.

His card

Flowers from Foxy - you can't see the card but it says Happy Birthday Dad - Love Foxy

The girls waiting for me to come back to the car - Grandma I now have a towel down in the back seat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers, and thank you for the towel since that is my designated spot to sit in your car.
Thinking of Joe today also, but I do everyday anyway. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers, and thank you for the towel since that is my designated spot to sit in your car. I'm thinking of Joe today also,but I think of him everyday.
Love, Mom