March 29, 2010

day 261

Had my acupunturce today which was good and we talked about my favorite subject lately Vitamin D. He said he was treating this guy that had constant pain and after taking Vit. D his pain has gone away.

Mom he suggest you need at least 5000 units in the falls.

Also on my way home from there this truck pulled up next to me at a stop light and honked...I though what did I do now, but it was just some guys honking and waving hi. Every now and then I like a little cat call. It has been a long time though, even the last two time I went to new york I never got one. Never got on one in Minneapolis either but I have gotten them in Brussels and Paris.

I also got another compliment on this coat I got in a consignment store in Brussels. Every time I wear this coat someone mentions they like it. Here is a photo from the new twins stadium with my coat. OK I will add it later I can't get it to work right now.

Also the car deal called to day to do a follow up on how my car is doing...yes it was the same girl and she asked for Joe...I said I'm his wife and she studder abit knowing full well it was me and she didn't want to talk to me. I told her is was OK and left it at that.

But I remember now why Joe always dropped me off to take car of the car and I remember that they wouldn't put my name first for anything and need Joe's on the title and in there records. Again it goes back to the penis thing...

No comments: