March 25, 2010

OH my goodness

Let me tell you about my morning so far. I had an appointment to get my car all tuned up because it has been a long time and has been driven back and forth to LA with out being checked.
When I called the girl I talked to was a bitch but I thought oh well maybe she is just having a bad day. NOPE that is her personality. I went into the service area and she walked out to the car with out a HI or how are you...then walked back in after checking the car and said "I need the keys" my response was sure they are on the seat. Then she was typing in the lic. plate number and I said you can't find it by the plate number I have a new one...her responds is I also have the vin number. Seriously snobby.

Then I was waiting for my loaner car that comes from enterprise...while the guy called me you car is here...it was a PT Cruiser. I'm sorry for people that have one but I don't do PT Cruisers. I asked for a different car and it would be an hour for a ford suv. At the point I said no thank you I will go back to the dealer and have them give me a ride home.

While I walk back in to the service station and the girl was on the phone...not a big deal but she rudely said to me "i will be right with you" that is fine you are on the phone I'm not going to interrupt you. I went to the other lady and asked for a ride home. She said it will be a couple minutes. So I went to wait...and wait...and wait... Then went back to ask if I could just get my car back and are you ready for this...THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT ME AND HOW BITCHY I WAS....Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I asked for my car back and it was started ask they said it was so I thanked them for Talking about me and I left.

If I had a penis or was dress like a business man I don't think I would have had this problem. So when I pick up the car I'm thinking I need to be dress up and look important to get attention...I still need to talk to the manager of the shop but I need to cool down a bit.

Hope this made sense I was typing fast and not thinking clearly.

Also I still don't have my insurance all set if you can believe this...I think he knows I'm going to change when things start to expire but I don't have any to expire yet. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had good luck by picking garages from Angie's List or AAA approved places. You might give them a try.

No need to spend your dollars where you are not welcome!

Kate G said...

I agree with Françoise: It's time to find a new place to get your car serviced. I'd also write a letter to the service manager and post a review on one or more review websites like Yelp.com.