March 4, 2010

Oh my

OK so I'm in one of those time where i have too much to do and not enough time to do it. That is why I didn't post yesterday I thought I would get some stuff done but I washed my floors cleaned a little.

I do need to a few things off my plate so I don't feel like I'm drowning. It is almost as bad as when Joe first died and I was swamped with stuff.

Seriously where does all this mail come from - I would like the postal service to go to 5 day and cut out Saturday maybe I could get caught up.

Also I got a heads up that Joe's parents will be at the cemetery on his birthday at night so I don't run in to them...well the place closes at sun down around 5:30 - 6:00 what is night???

Ana update she did good at class on monday night and is getting better everyday - even if she was chewing on my tax papers.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I to wonder why we need so much junk mail? Glad to hear that Ana is doing so much better. She is lucky that you found her! My cat loves to lay on the pile of tax papers as I am tring to work on them then, she is offended when I try to move her.
Brenda K