June 18, 2010

foxy friday

Foxy has really had a rough year since Joe died...She had the anal gland problem, then all her teeth pulled and now...She went to the vet yesterday to have her rabies shot and heart worm test. When they were talking blood for the heart worm she moved or something who knows what really happened but basically the needle rip her vain and she didn't stop bleeding for a while and had to have a big blue bandage around her neck.

Then I got her home and she started to puff up...back to the for a vet for a benadryl shot! Seriously my poor little girl.



Mom help me get this off!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that poor baby!!!!
Janice

Kate G said...

Good grief, I've never heard of that happening during a veterinary blood draw! Give my favorite *girl* papillon a kiss from Aunty Kate.