June 1, 2010

love lost and what I wore

When Karen and I were in NYC we went to see "love, lost and what I wore". We got tickets in advance because I heard Brooke Shields was going to be in it. It was in a very tiny play house in the hell's kitchen area of town. Also with it being Sunday and the summer there were street fairs and parades going on which caused Doris Roberts to be very late. That was almost more entertaining watching every one scramble trying to figure out what to do than the play.

I also need to apologize for my out of control hair...it is summer in NYC with the humidity and it did sprinkle on and off that day. It has a mind of it's own. Not to mention we walked around all morning then went to the play.


Brooke and I - she asked me how I like my Leica Camera, so if she gets one it is because of me, just kidding.

Karen and Brooke

Me with Doris Roberts

Us with Julie Halston - she was Bitsy Von Muffling on "Sex and the City" we also saw her walk the carpet at the SATC 2 premier.

Anna Chlumsky - you might be like who is she, well she is the little girl from the movie My Girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great. Brooke Shields on the other hand looks like a transvestite which I am pretty sure she isn't. Must be her make-up

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

You are too funny Francoise!