June 9, 2010

improv everywhere

When I was at the airport in New York waiting to fly home I saw a photo that this was on the street and texted Karen that we missed this...I never knew it was the group improv everywhere! I love this group they do the funniest stuff all over NYC. They are the ones that started no pant subway day!

Any way here is the clip and the link to photos from the day (click on clip...I meant to hightlight link but oh well) - I wish we would have ran across this, it is kind of like when I missed the no pant ride by a day in January.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG....that was just way too funny Jill!! Doing something like that here in Flint would confuse people so badly it wouldn't even be funny.

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

if you think that was funny you need to check out there other stunts on you tube.