June 15, 2010

Good or Bad?

My neighbors house finally sold after being on the market for over a year. They actually had a number of excuses for why it didn't sell from my other neighbors need to paint their 3 ft section of there fence to Foxy and Ana barking in my house. It had nothing to do with the house that is a one bedroom or that it has no closets only one that was 2 1/2 ft long...seriously that wouldn't be big enough for my shoes!

The other day the builder came over and introduced himself to me (the builder is in his late 20's to early 30's). I'm not sure how they are going to make any money building a new house. The plan is to move it up even with my house and the one on the other side and make it a little bigger than mine (mine is about 1975 sq ft) and of course they love the look of my house so they are going to make it like mine.

After 6 years of not having any house on either side of me I'm not sure how I'm going to like having a huge house right next to mine.


No comments: