June 23, 2010

service

Most of you know I have 2 cars. I never sold one after Joe died I just kept both of our cars. Also you might remember the terrible experience I have at Borton Volvo in May when I brought my car in to be services.

With one bad experience in the car world and being busy I never got around to getting my other car's recall taken care of. (I never drove it all winter or spring) Till now. I drove out to Wayzata which is on the west side of Minneapolis to bring my car. I didn't bother asking for a loaner car because it was an afternoon appointment and Borton was always out and gave you an Enterprise rental car which seams like a lot of monkey business.

Anyway I got there drove my car in waited a little bit then a guy helped me got me a loaner car (with out me asking) and said my car would be done at 1:30. I got a sporty little number that if you barely touched the gas pedal you were going 80 and didn't even know it.

When I picked up my car, they called to tell me it was ready on my cell. (Borton never called my cell called the house which I thought was strange since they asked what number they should call) I got my car it was washed and if you can believe this they even filled it up with gas at no charge!!!!!

What a different experience with my two cars...

No comments: