June 14, 2010

Let the fun begin

Yesterday my friend Jodi from Chicago came to visit for a couple days. Those of you who know her know she is fun crazy. I started to laugh and haven't stopped since.

Last night at dinner I almost lost it when she asked me if anyone ever asked me to take prescription meds that were not mine. Ohhh the conversations we have if only Karen was here we really would sound like a episode of Sex and the city. It really makes me want to move back to Chicago to be with my girls all the time.

We are going to the twins game when she is here so I'm sure we will get into some kind of trouble.

Not to mention she started dating again after her boyfriend died and her stories are so funny.

On the other hand I'm so happy to get out of the house and be social I can't even tell you now if it would be warm so I can wear my cute summer clothes.

2 comments:

Kate G said...

Say hi to Jodi for me!

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

She says "hi" to you too.