August 7, 2009

Day 26

In keeping with the theme of company coming over tonight and this weekend.  I also have company starting on Aug 14Th with Karen, and the Jilaine on the 28 followed by my parents on the 3rd of Sept.  

I also have thought I should get in as many of the TV show taping as I can before I leaving in mid October.  So here is the list I will be going to in the short time I'm left here. 

Chelsea Lately - it is a show on E! with Chelsea Handler I have read her book "my life horizontal life" which is very funny.  (with Karen)

Accidental on Purpose - A new Jenna Elfman show starting this fall (with Karen) How she get pregnant from one night stand that is young. 

Rules of Engagement - It has David Spade in it (with Jilaine)

Two and a half men - with Charlie Sheen, I'm going to this one with my parents.     

And lastly I got Ellen tickets again Yippee!!! 

No comments: