August 10, 2009

Day 29 & 30

Here are some photos from Friday night when some of the bike club came over. You know it has been a while since we had friends over for parties or for fun. (in Beligum it was the work schedule/vaction schedule of friends that keep that from happening often and Minneapolis it was just life in general)

I really wish I would have met Barry & his wife Joan before and Bob and his wife maria. They are so fun, and if you can belive it Barry & Joan I belive are excatly like Joe and I. When they were talking back and forth about getting another dog, shopping when is he going riding again, all I could do is smile. Then there was Bob talking about his wife for her 40th b-day wanted and got a couple $5,000 doors for the house I couldn't help but laugh. Both Bob's and Barry's comments were things that Joe would have said.

Some of the girls from the club, The lady in the black her husband died 3 years ago when he was riding and got hit by a car.  

George, Shawn, Barry and Joan. 

Shawn & Barry doing my dishes.  I was thinking how was I going to clean this mess up with out Joe, but once again there was a man doing the dishes in my kitchen. The photo is for Joan because he doesn't do dishes in his own house. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A nice group of people. I'm sure you will stay in touch with some of them. They are there for you and really care. Mom