August 14, 2009

Day 34

Yesterday I went and had my monthly lunch with the "ladies" I'm a part of a group called New Comers and Friends.  It was a good lunch then I ran to goodwill to drop off some junk(don't worry some people it wasn't anything of Joe's that you keep reminding me that you want something. I'm still not ready to get rid of some things. Yes after the service people already starting saying I would like some stuff, he wasn't even in the ground yet. It actually was crap I don't want to move back) in preparation for my move back to Minneapolis.  I would love to stay out here with the 100 degree days and no humidity, however California is extremely expensive.  

I also got my car washed, I will miss the hand wash and dry car washes out here.  Joe had a bunch of pre-paid car wash coupons in his wallet that I'm trying to use up before I head out on my next journey.   

Then 2 of the guys from the bike club came over to move the wood crates in the garage so Saturday they can install a new garage door.  

No comments: