June 22, 2009

Dreaming

I dreamed the other Sunday morning that Joe was calling from Paris, France and wanted to know how to take the metro to the Montmarte area.

As I was climbing out of bed digging for my Paris street and metro map,  I realized this wasn't a dream it was a nightmare my husband was really in Paris with out me!

He ate yummy pain au chocolate every morning for breakfast and if that wasn't enough he had dinners in and around the Eiffel Tower...yes I'm very jealous yes I admit it, considering I was suppose to go too.

The reason I didn't go was no sitter for Miss Foxy by the time I need to book my ticket. My parents offered to watch her but Joe thought it was to crazy for Foxy to fly with us to MSP then my mom and dad to pick her up. Can you believe that nobody wanted to watch my little dog so I could go to Paris or did they just not want me to go to Paris????

The Luggage carts in LAX are very Welcoming 

The man got in my way just as I took this picturce. 

My Husband from Paris
This is only the second time I have met him at the airport in all the zillions of times he has traveled. The other on was in Brussels when Foxy and I took the train out to see him. 

No comments: