June 29, 2009

The Ivy

Sorry this didn't automatically post again I had to manually post this.


Last Thursday I went with the Ladies to the Ivy for a late b-day celebration. It was quiet a day, after lunch we just saw this helicopter hovering not far away and we all knew something was strange about it. Not to mention there was only 1 paparazzi walking on the other side of the street we saw when we were shopping. He didn't seam interested in us at all.  After we got home we found out about Micheal Jackson died.  We drove only blocks (literally) away from UCLA medical center and his parents house on the way home. 

However our lunch was very successful in the celebrity sighting area. John Stamos was sat at the table right next to us with some other people from the grammy foundation.


The Ivy 

Carolyn (blk & white sweater), Joan (blue & blk dress), Maggie(red blazer) and me (yes I finally wore my dress I bought last year for my b-day)

spinach ravioli with butter and sage 

When Carolyn went to the bathroom I had a clear shot of John-however he turn just as I shot it. Don't worry I had the camera on my lap and was very discreet.  He was very pleasant when we walked by.  Said "hello how are you" to Carolyn, and gave Joan a huge smile. He is much more handsome in person than on t.v.  

No comments: