June 18, 2009

Graduation

After my NYC trip I headed to Minneapolis where my parent picked me up and we drove to Wisconsin for my nephew's high school graduation. 

The graduate just after getting his diploma 

Me and my other nephew- a couple more year and then he graduates and we do it all over again.

After the ceremony-again looking at different camera-the photo below will explain why.

The Paparazzi 

For the graduation party we got driven up the long hilly drive way in a 4-wheeler.  My Stuart Weitzman shoes have never been on a 4-wheeler before hopefully that was there last time.  Did I mention it was really cold and raining like crazy when we were riding in this thing. 

On the way back to Minneapolis we stopped in Menomonie Wi aka Stout-where I went to college and had yummy cheese curds. 

The Buck...where I and many of you lost many brain cells. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hum. "yummy cheese curds'? sounds like an oxymoron t me but I'll take your word(s) for it.

Nephews are both very nice looking and the younger one looks like your little brother.