June 12, 2009

Foxy Friday

Foxy is Glad I'm home-even though Joe spoiled her a couple day and I think when she was at the Kennel they spoiled her too. (Yes my baby went to a kennel, it was an outside one too)

The Flatiron building-they closed off some of the road so you can walk and sit where the road use to be. (just like they did at time square) The sad news is today is the last day the Jo Malone store will be open in the Flatiron building.  I got my second bottle of her perfume when we were there. 
Couple feet from the building across from the "toy building" where I worked setting up the show room once is a wonderful dog park.  I love watching all dogs running around. 
What you can't really see is there is a blood hound & a french bulldog walking around the top of the bench chasing each other.  It entertained me for a while-I could have stayed there all day and watched them, however we need to get back to the room to change for dinner. 

No comments: