June 15, 2009

Live with ...

I guess I forgot to mention our subway problem we had was when we were on our way to Regis & Kelly. I also forgot to mention I sent away for the tickets months ago and never really thought I would get them, however on my b-day I went to the mailbox to see who sent me cards and I had an envelope for tickets! Anyway bright and early we got up and went to Regis & Kelly. 
Regis was in LA taping the password show so Will Ferrell was the guest co-host. The guests were MC Hammer and the guy from animal planet with baby animals. I was very excited for the animals and Kelly, I wasn’t so sure about MC and Will.

I have to admit just thinking of MC Hammer brings up the song “can’t touch this” (you can thank me later for putting that song in your head) and visions of spring break in South Padre Island. Not the part where I was interviewed for 20/20 special on spring break (yes I was drunk) on a church bus that picked me up when I was walking down the street by myself at I don’t know what time. (Thank god I never made the show they must have found people drunker then I was) But one of my sorority sister having a beach cover up with handprints on her butt and the saying “can’t touch this” on it. Ahhh memories. Back to the story of Regis and Kelly.

We got the 3 extra vip seats that Kelly’s son piano teacher didn’t use…I just asked for them or else we were going to be sat in the back (really you know I always want the best seats). Every commercial break Kelly came up and talked to him and even brought Will up to introduce him. She just kept staring at us like should I know you, are you with him and if you not with him why are you sitting in these seats. (I looked so tired that I wasn't about to introduce my self to her or Will I just kept a low profile) 

The show was better than I thought it was going to be with Will & MC. The funniest thing was when we were standing outside waiting to be let in. We just kept hearing this loud strange moaning coming from a horse trailer and I said it is a camel and the girls said I don’t think so. Then during the show it was happening to so Will finally asked what is that moaning. It was a baby camel…to which the strangest looks came from Jilaine and Anne because they didn’t believe me outside when I said it was a camel. 

Here are some photos from the fun show. Also you can see how close we were with the good seats. 

Kelly reading what the caller won for that day. 

The introduction of MC Hammer or Stanely 

HAMMER TIME! 

A major discussion if Will should keep his gold hammer pants on - to which Kelly replied if they don't scare the animals you should keep them on. 

When they were walking up to meet the piano teacher. 

Baby bear cub
The Camel trailer. 

http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/special/askregiskelly/?bcpid=1697139306&bclid=1768641519&bctid=25207511001
Link to after the show taping. 

No comments: