June 17, 2009

New York, New York photos part 2

Here are some more photos from NYC!

Yummy Cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery, mine was chocolate with fluffy frosting just like what I wanted for my  birthday cake but we couldn't find the frosting -I wanted to get lots more but nobody else thought it was a good idea. I believe I ate it in 2 bites.  (my workouts would have really gone out the window) 


Us in the hotel lobby after dinner

The 21 Club

Time Square before we went to the theater - I thought we might be late cause we wanted to try sitting in every different block on the way to the play ohh and Jilaine was taking a hundred photos.  

I loved 9 to 5!  I'm not sure why it got bad reviews.

This man took a ton of photos of us sitting in Time Square after the play so I took one of him. 

People sitting in the street-it actually is really fun and I could have sat there all night. This is  around 10:30 - 11:00 at night it was like a big party. 
 
Orange squishy things that took alot of balancing to sit on. With a strange lady look at us in the back ground. 

It looked like so much fun when seats finally opened up we thought we would try sitting in the street. (it is now about 11:30 and the area is stilled packed)

Anne and I 

3 comments:

Kate G said...

You and Anne look great all dressed up! How come we never did that in Brussels?

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

Thank you for the compliment. If you are serious about why I never wore a dress or capri pants...the weather hello! I was always freezing and not to mention the rain and wind my hair never stayed after I did it. (that is why they all have short hair) As for shoes I tried once to walk in heel on the cobbles and it didn't work to well. I tried wearing a dress/skirt it was to much with the rain and cold and open toe shoes that I never did it again. I had to many cute warm clothes to freeze again.

Anonymous said...

Italian stilettos on cobblestones, and blue legs, yes, I remember it well. I swear that's why I have such bad arthritis in my toes today!
I just read all your New York entries and had the best time vicariously. I am not surprised Kelly thought she knew you, you look just like you BELONG in that scene.