February 22, 2010

225

I know I have mentioned this movie before but I can't stop watching it. The movie is P.S. I love You.

Since mid october when I finally got cable & HBO I have now watched it 5 times that includes 2 time this weekend. There are parts in it that make me laugh and others that I totally see my life in. At least now I can watch the whole movie with out being a total mess.

The strange thing is that each time I watch it I find or hear things I didn't before - that could be cause I'm not totally crying through the whole thing again. It is kind of like theropy I think.

Anyway my point is that if your ever in the mood to laugh and cry rent it and think of me.

Just know that we never had a fight before he died, I was never left alone to lay in bed but I did get to finally dance and sing around in my underwear not his and I'm 40 not 30.


No comments: