February 12, 2010

day 216

Happy Valentines weekend or presidents weekend however you want to look at it. No much planned this weekend. I have never been a fan of Valentines day. The way I look at it is if you need one day a year to remind you to do do something nice or buy me something don't bother. I think you should be able to take me out to dinner, be nice and surprise me 365 days of the year not just one day of the year.

Joe never believe that I felt this way so would always give me good presents, not that I minded. My first Valentines day when we were dating he gave me a trip to New York City with him. I figured after a weekend alone with him we didn't irritate each other so we might be on to something here. :) Last year you might remember he got me my Leica camera.

I'm planning on watching this movie this weekend, I can't think of a better movie to watch this weekend Then sometime next week going to Valentines day movie in the theater which takes place in LA another good movie to see the week.

notice the top of the heart is the skyline of NYC.

about the movie:
A companion piece to Paris, je t'aime, this valentine to New York cleverly blends nearly a dozen love stories, each presented by a different filmmaker. From Central Park to Brooklyn and Queens, each tale features the Big Apple as a central character. The writer-directors include Natalie Portman and Brett Ratner, and the cast features Shia LaBeouf, James Caan, Julie Christie, Christina Ricci, Ethan Hawke and dozens more.

I did see Paris, je t'aime and liked it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moi aussi :-)