February 2, 2010

day 206

Ana update. She is progressing slowly but she is improving. Here are some examples of her antics.

Saturday we went for a walk and she was starring at this guy running down the road with a dog. I just thought she never saw that before...while when we turned around to go back home she decided she wanted to run too. So we ran all the way home.

Last night we were watching a movie and she was laying next to me (I was on the floor she doesn't want to come up on the coach) and half way through she put her head on my leg and slept for a while.

This morning I could hear my nocturnal friend stirring around but I thought she was on the left side of the bed, but she was on the right side. Why this is strange I block the end of the bed so her and Foxy can walk all around the bed because I have my new good rug under my bed and I moved it up stairs from the dinning room cause I didn't want them peeing on it. While Ana discover during the night how to go under the bed.

Just FYI Scott, BA and Bob you might have to come and move the rug again :)

This morning she was so excited to go outside and run around but she runs a little funny her front legs go sideways or straight out from her body not in the front. Poor little girl she looks like one of the baby animals trying to walk for the first time when she runs I think she will adjust maybe when she gets use to it.

That is the Ana update for now...next adventures to come a bath and another car ride.




No comments: