February 11, 2010

day 215

Saturday and Sunday I took the girls for a car ride. It went much better than the first time I took Ana. I really can't believe how much they like there dog seats. When I got Foxy's in LA I thought ohhh this is going to be a problem but she loves it.

Please don't take my photo

If you look at Ana's mouth she is sticking her tongue out at someone. I guess I need to start teaching manners.

I didn't notice this till I got home and looked at the photo on the computer. I guess she is starting to think she is better than other people and dogs now. Imagine what she would do if she could fit in Foxy's Gucci coat.

I don't know why she hates cameras it is really funny I start talking her picture and she turns away.

1 comment:

Kate G said...

Foxy's sweater is very chic. Seeing it made me want to whip one up for Buzz.