February 17, 2010

really!

You will never believe what Joe's parents did now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I need a blog where nobody knows me and I can just vent away - cause if you can believe this there are people out there that don't believe I thing I'm saying and say there is a reason for all the stuff they are doing.

REALLY?? and you say your a friend of Joe's. I watched ghost again this last weekend maybe they will be haunted like the bad friend was in the movie and be a believer.

enough said for today and I feel better thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
I can only imagine what they have done now! Just hang in there and try not to let them get to you...you are better than that and don't allow yourself to stoop to their level. Just keep smiling and make them wonder what you are up too :-)
Janice

robin said...

I'm so sorry that you are having to deal with former in-laws that are not treating you with dignity and respect. You, as a person that is greiving, deserve better.

Blog away....