February 9, 2010

day 213

Did I go to Paris over the weekend? No not this weekend, but looks like it doesn't it. I found these in Whole Foods freezer section. I'm getting a little more comfortable in that store now. Joe would never let me look at everything they had. They are actually just as good if not better then the frozen ones I would buy in Brussels. Which is the next best thing to getting a fresh one in France or Belgium. Just don't get one in Rome but that is another story.

Here is what he box looks like if you want to try them.

You have to take them out at night and let them rise in the oven overnight, plus I put an egg wash on them too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH Yum! I circle away from WF just because, there are so many expensive and tempting treats. But I have a guest coming for a week, so . . .