February 8, 2010

day 212

You can see the one in my forehead and I have 2 in each ear which you can barely see. It was taken by my doctor on my iphone that is why it isn't very clear phone's don't take good photos.

One pin in my hand-my knuckles look so much better don't you think?

Here are some photos from my acupuncture session. It really is amazing the swelling and pain went away right away. I had a little pain on Friday before my next session but nothing to what it was before. My hands look and feel normal again. Not to mention that they are not ice cold and neither are my feet anymore. They get cold but are not permanently ice cold and blue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, you look lovely even with pins in your body. I am wondering whether I should try it for arthritis and cold feet.

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

Merci Beaucoup! I think you should try it...

Anonymous said...

Jill, Only you could look that good with pins in your face!lol
Brenda K

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

Brenda you also are funny. I'm not sure how good I look. :)