July 27, 2009

Day 14, 15 &16

I would like to thank everyone for attending Joe's service and for all your kind words of support. If i do say so myself it was a good service and recepction afterwards.

After the reception I know some of you went to the bar and I hope you had a good time. I went with all my girlfriends and Parker (my nephew) to see the movie "G Force" in 3D, you know the guinea pig movie. Nothing like guinea pig to make you smile.

Saturday not to much much went on, I went to Joe's parents house to wrap up some business them took Foxy to the vet to get her paper work to fly back to LA. The best part of the day was a huge group lunch of my friends and family before they left to go back home.

Sunday was the first day since the accident that I didn't have a single thing to do when I woke up and I did just that nothing.

Hope you all enoyed you weekend.

I will get photos uploaded when I get back to LA. right now I'm lucky I have my mom's cousins lap top to blog on.

No comments: