July 28, 2009

day 17

Just an average day as for stuff to do...Went to the bank to check to see what was in our safe deposit box. I did forget we had the title to the Harely Davidson in there though. Then I put all the cash and checks for Joe's memorial in the bank and explained to the man that my name is differnt than some of the checks that I have and had my marriage certificate to show why they made some of the check out they way they did...his response "oh did you just get married" to which I replyed "no he just died".

I also wanted to get some stamps before I went back to LA but the selection they had at the post office in Edina was terrible, I guess I will just spend a hour or two waiting in line to get some good ones in LA. Remeber to check out the stamps when I send your thank you's to see what I picked.

My lawyer also went to court to get me appointed exc. of Joe's estates. Note to everyone make a will today.

Before I went to my doctors appointment I took a call from Joe's mom...I should have just let it go to voice mail. for the most part I can handle my husband dying but I can't handle talking to her right now. The sad thing is that I really regreat now not following up on finding his birth parents. It is sad that he thought of my parents more as his parents than his then his own.

Sorry if I'm not my cheerful self she really made me bitter today. Wednesday I go home so thursday I should be all better.

No comments: