July 14, 2009

yesterday

First I would like to thank everyone for there phone calls and emails yesterday.   You are all welcome to call and email anytime. 

Yesterday I went to the funeral home to sign papers to get Joe released from the LA corners office.  Hopefully soon I will have him soon.  My understanding is that with this guy being charged with murder they need to make sure that they can really have a good case against him.  

I also when to the CHP office and picked up just the face page of the accident  report that stated the man had no insurance, a suspended lic. and priors.  Also that Joe's pride and joy his eddy m. was completely destroyed.  

Still taking it a day at a time-as soon as I know more I will let you all know. 



4 comments:

Jen Andersen said...

Jill,
Please know you are constantly in our thoughts and we so saddened at the loss of a good friend. We have great memories of times with you and Joe in Minneapolis and Cable. We wish you strength during this difficult time.
Our Best
Jen and PJ

tshg said...

Jill,
I don't know what to say, I am at a loss for words. I just wanted to write and tell you again that we're here for you and want to support you however we can. I'm so sorry...Joe was a very special friend and he meant a lot us.

Love, Tiff & Scott

Anonymous said...

Jill,

We are thinking about you and are here for you if you need anything. Joe was a great guy and a role model, he will be greatly missed.

BA and Maria

Anonymous said...

Dear Jill,
I am so so sorry to hear of your loss. Even though I never met him, I feel I knew him a little through having met you and reading your blog.

I do hope your family is with you or will soon be to give you the comfort and support you need. With love, Françoise