September 3, 2009

Day 54

Fire update - the fire is still moving and the sky is still smoky and grey.  The ash actually was falling from the sky the other day like a light snow fall.  The fire is not growing so much in the north end (which is by me)  it is still going away from here but if the winds change or even worst the Santa Ana winds kick in the fire will head for Santa Clarita.  Not to mention this will go on till the 15th now according to the officials.   

Tuesday Jilaine and I went to the taping of Rule of Engagement.  It was good and we got pizza again which was really good considering you spend 6 hours there.  

Wednesday I got Jilaine off to the airport in the morning then I got a couple email quotes about the work that needs to be done on the house.  Now I know why Joe never wanted to have the floor sanded-it is expensive but they will look good and it needs to be done.  I want to change the color of the floor from a honey color to a American Walnut color.  My mom however thinks you will see dust balls more...but I think it will look good with our wood trim windows and the pillars.  Not to mention Foxy's fur balls are blk so you will not see them that much not like Yenta's golden fur that was everywhere.  

Today (thursday) I off to the airport again to pick up my parents.  

No comments: