September 30, 2009

day 81

In the US Joe had his bikes and I had my shoes and we never said a word about them to each other. In Europe I started my Louis V. collection and Joe started a liquor collection. Anytime we went to the grocery store I would be half done then he would show up with bottles of wine to add to the cart. We thought we were going to be there for 5 years so I knew he would have to start drinking the bottle around 3 years to have them all finished by the time we left. Not to mention any time we went to another country we got the local drink.

Today I found 3 bottle of Calvodos from Normandy. I'm not sure how he bought 3 bottle there with out me knowing, just so you all know that I will have to be having some dinner parties or tasting so you all can enjoy some of this liquor. I hope it all makes it back with out breaking. The Belgium movers packed these bottles very carefully knowing how special this collection was.

I can't wait for you to try some - You know that is why they are not opened yet Joe wanted to have them in Minneapolis for you guys to enjoy with us.


French Wines with the 10 years old Calvodos in the box

Some Havana drink in a box along with grapa, lemon cello and champagne. 

No comments: