September 28, 2009

Day 77 & 78

This weekend was a whirled wind of activity. Saturday Foxy and I went to a bank in the valley to get somethings taken care of and since we were out she mentioned that she has never been to "The Grove". So since this was my last chance to go before I leave I gave in to her big sad eyes.

We went to Nordstroms to get some lotion and I grabed the tested and told the very bubbly gay man that I would like a bottle of this. They however were out so, so a got a sample pack. As we were going to the register he said don't forget your lotion. I left the bottle on the counter cause I didn't want to tell him it wasn't mine and it was the tester. I paid for my goodies and left the store. Foxy and I got a little ways down the sidewalk and then the gay man can running after me with the tester bottle saying "you forgot your lotion". Oh crap after he ran out of the store and down the sidewalk I wasn't about to tell him it was the tester. I just smiled and said thanks and double timed it out of there.

The good news is the tester was brand new and full! It was still very crazy.

Here are some photos from the day.


Red Carpet for some movie that Lebron James was in and walked the carpet along with the guy who plays turtle in the HBO show Entourage.

The backside of the CBS studio's where Dancing with the stars, American Idol and Price is Right are filmed.  I wish Jilaine and I could have cut through the parking lot when we went to Dancing with the Stars we had to hike it blocks in heels. 

The Hollywood sign in the distance - view from the parking garage.  

No comments: