September 16, 2009

day 68

Last Thursday I took my parents on a tour of Warner Brother studio. O.K. it was on my list of things to do for I leave on Oct. 4th. They are my last visitors here so I had to get in as many studios and taping while they were here.


The bar/dinner from "first blood"

The office for the writers of Cold Case

A motorcycle that would be fun to ride - if I rode motorcycles - I have two for sale

On the cafe set from Friends - my bags under my eyes are so bad I wish I could wear my sunglass all the time.  

Central Perk Cafe from Friends

The bungalow at the end of the street is George Clooney's office-which I took secretly because there was suppose to be no photos outside of the building we were in.  

Mom & I with Bugs bunny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you're somewhat out and about enjoying what little LA has to offer.

Are you moving to Minn forever? That's a big, big change. I'm sure it will be great to be closer to family and old friends and relatives. However, have you considered moving back to Brussels? I'm sure it's a place that is full of memories for you, but it will also be a drastic-enough change that you will be forced to live your life and move on with living, yet continue to have memories of your time together with your husband. I don't know...
In any case, I wish you luck on your upcoming move and so sorry for your loss

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

not sure what is going to happen - my house didn't get rented again so I decided to move back for a while to figure things out. I will be back in LA for the trial in early 2010 but I'm just taking it one day at a time.
As for Brussels it is to hard for americans to live aboard with out finding a Job and the unemployement rate overseas is very high. I do plan on going to Paris for a month or two after things settle down.

Anonymous said...

Great to hear some travel plans are in your future. And I didn't realize there'd be a trial- it seemed pretty open and shut to me. In any case, good luck with everything!