September 4, 2009

Day 55

Wednesday night I went to the grief share group again.  It was what I call "show n tell" night but i think they call it memorial night.  It was good there was still some comments that made me uncomfortable but it was good to hear everyone stories about there loved ones.  

It was funny last week only one person talked to me everyone else just stared at me, last night when the people learned about why I was there a couple ladies came up to me and talked afterwards - I some times really hate that people judge me just because I look young.  Kind of like in Brussels at the women's club most of the women thought I was in my 20's and didn't want to deal with me because they didn't think they would have anything in common with me. Oh well there loss.  

Gala update most of you know because of the fires the animal acres gala has been rescheduled and move to Sept. 12 to a very nice place in Pacific Palisades. This is very bad to say but I hope the celebrities could change there schedule to make it since the date is moved, but on the other hand I'm kind of happy it got moved to the 12th because that would or still is my wedding anniversary it would have been 6 years.  So this will be a great thing to do on my anniversary.  I just wish the animals would have been able to attend.  (I really don't think I need to mention that I would have really enjoyed going to this with Joe - I'm assuming that is a given)  

No comments: