September 24, 2009

Day 75

First I'm typing this Wednesday night and I just let Foxy outside before she goes to bed and it smells like there is a huge camp fire outside.  That smokey fire smells it is so strong I can't open my windows tonight not to mention I gaged when I was outside.  

So my strange week continues...I asked one of my lady friends to go to the movie "The September Issue" with me in Sherman Oaks.  Her plan was to take me to lunch then see the movie in Pasadena instead.  Well at lunch she told me she was not going to the movie with me she wanted to see another one instead.  So I went to the movie by myself...HELLO - I could have gone to Sherman Oaks to the movie by myself instead.  I did like the movie.  

I'm not sure what is going on but I hope the word Seriously is not going to be over used by me this week.   

No comments: